I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, January 12, 2009


Its a Monday night! We finished early today because of the collection of the class of 2008's collection of the O' level results. Everyone hopes that there'll be a half day tomorrow like there was last year. We did some target setting today. Yep, I didn't exactly pass with flying colours last year but I plan to get the lowest score of B4. Expectations that are too high won't do you any good.

I've still got some more assignments to complete such as the Name logo(typography) and the self portrait for AEP. We are doing typography this year followed by sculpture, I think.

I still find creating a blog for EL which makes up 50% of my grade kind of weird. I mean, I asked all of my other non-Victorian friends and they,too, find it weird. Well, I don't lose anything, in fact, I gain because making a blog is kind of fun and you know how entu I am when doing FUN stuff. Heehee.

Over everything that happened over the new year, the one that creating quite a hype is the one where Manchester United, the greatest team in the world of Soccer(I'm a true red Man U fan), beat Chealsea, one of the regular league leaders, 3-0!

Manchester United 3
Nemanja Vidic, Wayne Rooney, Dimitar Berbatov

Chelsea 0


You can watch the highlights of the match @ http://worldsoccerview.blogspot.com/2009/01/manchester-united-vs-chelsea-highlights.html


10:18pm


Ok, now it's around 10pm already. I finished my typography homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment