I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

WOW.

Well, you guys can might as well ignore the previous post because we decided to use Christopher's one instead. Sigh, after all the time I spent on the computer working on that 1 measly post. Well, never mind. What I'm actually posting about is, TODAY!

Yes! Sorry for not updating you guys of the events but I went out with Andrew, Darren, Mai Tri, Syahrul, Aizat, Benjamin, Bharat and Eugene. We went to a futsal court called the Cage in Kallang. Man, I still remember the amount of trouble we had to go through just to FIND the place. But it was worth it!


After that we went out for lunch at Cineleisure at the Orchard area. By then, Christopher and Ryan had joined us because after that, we went for a movie! We watched Ip Man(eep-mun). It was FREAKING awesome! It's a story about Bruce Lee's mentor and the story takes place during the Japanese Occupation. I was like, all WOWed by the moves.

The entire 10 hours were the best of my life! Well, so FAR. :)


Still WOWed,
ArtGerm.

No comments:

Post a Comment