I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Wah COW!

Wah, it's been a hell of day. I just had tuition at my dad's school. It wasn't half bad, it being my first session and all, and I ended at 1pm. The bad thing was that after that 1pm, was a whole of almost 2 hours waiting for my dad!

I was like sitting there, trying to fill the time with humming to myself, trying to kill some fast running ants and watching some kids play soccer across the field[I was sitting at the staircase which was facing the field]. Man! It was almost as bad as studying!

Ok, out of the suffering and boring stuff. Now to the YOUTUBE! I found this series of extremely hilarious parodies of movies called "How *name of movie* should have ended".

Here are the ones of LotR, Beowulf, Dead's Man Chest and Borat.

Lotr


Beowulf


Dead's Man Chest


Borat

.


Oh! And there's this REALLLLLYYYYYY funny video of George W.Bush. MUST WATCH!





I almost peeed in my pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment